Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bonding

All right! I finally have some free time on my hands!! :) And now I've forgotten what I planned on writing in the first place... :( Moral of the story: never leave off till today what you can do tomorrow..
I meant yesterday.. I really did. Its weird how most Bond films are antagonistic to previous titles.. Goldfinger came out first, then the Man with the Golden Gun, and finally Goldeneye.. They should just have punched the three and called it the Midas Touch Trilogy.
For Your Eyes Only...A View to a Kill! I'm not making these up!! Its true.. its prophetic! 
Then, my personal favourite : Tomorrow Never Dies, followed by Die Another Day.. Sorry Jim Parsons/Sheldon Cooper (Ph.D.).. Mr. Ian Fleming just disrupted the time-space continuum.. Well, at least we know what the final Bond film is going to be called:
Double-O-Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home